Sunday 8 January 2012

Phew, thought it was lost!

Hey, Oh my god!   my mum stole my Laptop i got for Christmas  when she was drunk and the next day she forgot where she put it, I was totally  getting paranoid and thinking it was lost forever I tore my room apart and wrecked my mums room as-well, I even scavenged my brothers room and i didn't find it I checked my mums room again and again and even looked in all her draws and cupboards not there,  after a whole half hour looking i looked at the old abandoned T.V in my mums room and took all the stuff of that and guess what my laptop was there   I WAS LIKE  "OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T I CHECK THERE!!!!!!"   Then went on it and started typing a blog, It was a good game of hide and seek,  Seems Like I won This  Round  :)  Thanks for reading this blog update  I will write more soon when I think of things to actually write about :D  See ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment