Monday 9 January 2012

Ugh Back to school !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK this is another blog update,  Back to school I am :(  I HATE SCHOOL  but I need to learn and Get a good job when i'm older to be able to look after my-self !  I just started high-school and the now I think it's fun because you make new friends and Have New Experiences ,  Yeah this blog  isn't as random as the rest of them... i cant always be random can i? NO Of-course not people have to be mature at-least one or two times during their childhood i am stupid sometimes that  is cause i like to have fun and also i don't know everything that other people know, So dont expect more of me off what I am  cause i wont change for anyone but myself!!! :) Ok  Random Part now....     DANCE LIKE A CHICKEN ONE TWO THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment